Assessing & Modelling ICT Energy & Environmental Impact
- We’ve developed the world’s foremost technology orientated energy and environmental impact modelling approach.
- We assess not only infrastructure, but uniquely focus on services and data.
- We audit and benchmark ICT against industry wide standards to create or validate your green credentials.
- We help create simple marketing and sales collateral from technical detail and rigorous science.
Modelling & Overcoming Barriers to the Growth of Green ICT
- We have unique policy and commercial analysis techniques.
- We help you to identify and validate political, social and economic barriers.
- We help you to build proactive, realistic and collaborative action plans to tackle barriers.
Building & Providing Tools to Create Change
- We create Apps and software tools to help communicate the rigorous science we perform for you.
- We have a software foundation which allows our scientific models to be conveyed in the simplest ways.
Dr Dan WilliamsDirector
Dan is an environmental sustainability technologist – a technology specialist aiming to enable real and positive environmental impact. He is a Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) specialist, having focused his doctorate on the LCA of technology services, and continues to lead academic research in this area. Dan has 10+ years’ experience of developing novel methods and applying research expertise to progress and enable tangible positive environmental sustainability strategies for the commercial sector. Dan has worked directly with the BBC, Microsoft and others to establish scientific rigour and create new ways to positively impact sustainability by using technology.
Josh EadieChief Technical Officer
Josh is a technology specialist – with a background in robotics and artificial intelligence, he has a passion for integrating the fundamentals of environmental sustainability to every project. Josh is the Chief Technical Officer of Qingtech and excels in applying specialist technical knowledge to environmental data problems to achieve novel, effective and leading solutions.
Dr Pete ThomondChairman
Pete earned his PhD in the subject of Disruptive Innovation, in 2005, from Cranfield University’s School of Applied Sciences. Today, he consults, teaches and publishes to deliver innovation in the fields of environmental technology, health, high-tech and youth development. He does this as a founding partner of Qingtech Ltd, Clever Together LLP and SportInspired Ltd.
The Talent PoolProject Delivery
We draw upon the talent and resources of our academic network to help deliver projects – ranging from world leading Profs through to super-smart PhD students – from Cambridge University, University of East Anglia, Reading University, Imperial College and the London School of Economics.
Research, Science and Rigour to Enable Real Change
We create, enhance, and carry out research into scientific and rigorous methodologies to calculate the environmental impact of ICT. Our emphasis is always upon making sure the science is correct and targeting specific audiences; rather than providing an overload of information and data.
We want our science to be useable, and create actual positive impact upon the environment. This can take two forms, either by helping an organisation understand and manage its ICT impact, or by using an organisations data and/or ICT to enable and quantify positive environmental change.